Here is our weekly report. The last one in 2019. The next one will be published on the 17th of January, 2020.
- SWAP (ERC20 -> BEP-2) completed. Please see the pre-final calculation for WISH BEP-2 below.
Distributed (swapped by ERC-20 holders): 8 860 243
Team tokens: 534 141
Frozen tokens: 152 266
Total supply: 9 546 650
10 257 242 BEP-2 WISH planned to be burnt in January 2020.
2. MyWish Platform stopped to support WISH ERC-20 token. Now all platform mechanics based on WISH BEP-2.
3. Token Protector development is in progress. The initial cost for the contract will be 25 USD. QA is in progress. Planned release date: 27th of December 2019.
4. Freeze mechanic (instead of discount for wish payers) will be released by the middle of January.
- DAPSCoin swap is in progress (https://daps.swaps.network). More than 37 billions tokens transferred
- Special Telegram Bot was developed to notify all the group members about new swap creation. It will increase the attention of the swaps created.
6. Ducatus blockchain development is in progress. MyWish will provide Token Protector service & other smart contracts to the users of the blockchain. Preliminary release date: 20 Feb’ 2020.
- After SWAP we have only ~500 WISH holders, however we believe it’s one of the strongest community members and holders.
2. The new exchange will be announced in 2020 for supporting WISH BEP-2 trading.
3. New Roadmap for 2020 will be released in January.
4. Token Protector name was chosen for the new contract. Other candidates: Token Saver, Crypto Will, Lost key.
5. The next main task for our marketing will be Token Protector. We are talking to many partners & crypto entrepreneurs about collaborations.
6. The main channel for Ads — Google Search, will be paused during NY holidays.
7. Statistic for contracts created in main net (since the last report):
8. Statistic for frozen tokens:
Users: 9933 (+2%)
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB