Here is our weekly report.
- The backend engine for MyWish was re-built. We have used Parity for working with Ethereum. Unfortunately, during the last month Parity was behind the Ethereum main net and many deployments were delayed. Now MyWish based on Infura — and all contracts deployed immediately.
- TON Blockchain smart contracts studying now. No tokens smart contracts yet, but Last will contract can be implemented. We are looking for new ideas for the smart contracts.
3. New tokenomic’s implementation has started. If user pays by WISH BEP-2 he will get the discount (about 10%). It will not affect EOS/TRON contracts.
4. DAPSCOIN transition was successfully implemented and launched: https://daps.swaps.network/. More than 20 billion tokens were transferred (~5 million USD).
5. SWAPS.NETWORK improvements:
- Active/Past trades added
- CoinMarketCap rate added
- User Flow improvements
- SWAP token integrated for the payments
6. SWAPS.NETWORK. The integration module in progress: API development (70% is ready) and widget (60% ready). It’s a key function for the service since Exchanges are our main clients.
7. Token SWAP is in progress. Please use the instructions: https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/wish-token-binance-dex-swap-86b976cee936
- Google Ads is working good for MyWish. Currently, there are almost no competitors in smart contracts builders area that’s why new user’s acquisition is cheaper than before.
- We are looking for new contracts ideas. Anyone can send his ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a special bonus in case of implementation.
- Tokens migrations (from ERC20 to BEP2, as example) can be new business for SWAPS.NETWORK/MyWISH. We are looking for new projects which needed migrations.
4. WISH (BEP-2) listing negotiations are in progress. No updates so far.
5. We are in the best blockchain ideas. Thanks to ConnectBit https://www.connectbit.com/blockchain-applications/
6. We are discussing the next smart contracts for WAVES Blockchain. STO smart contract shows satisfying results.
7. Statistics of the main net smart contracts since the last weekly:
Good period for EOS, and very bad for TRON.
8. Full token’s freezing statistic:
8. Many projects/blockchains are interested in using SWAPS.NETWORK as a trading platform. Negotiations are in progress. Stay tuned!
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB