Here is our weekly report.
- SWAPS.NETWORK. Trades section was completed. We accumulate OTC deals from many OTC chats and other sources. Now everyone can see the actual list of OTC trades: https://swaps.network/trades
2. SWAPS.NETWORK. Not decentralized trades are added. Now user can create any trade for crypto or fiat. Trades are executed in manual mode.
3. The main token for SWAPS.NETWORK is WISH currently. Freeze mechanic for WISH token will be also implemented for SWAPS contracts.
4. We have finally released frozen address for WISH BEP-2 tokens. You can track it here: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1thm9ts62gu7g7t22lhqvjajxlewsd5akr9gt0s
About 130,000 WISH tokens are frozen already.
5. Token SWAP is in progress. Please use the instructions: https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/wish-token-binance-dex-swap-86b976cee936
6. Development portal for NEO is almost completed, more than 14 lessons are ready: http://neodev.mywish.io/
1. The second exchange for WISH BEP-2 are on the way. We will announce the final date for swapping after the listing. However, it will take some time since we are focusing on trading competition (not just listing event).
2. DAPS Project decided to use MyWISH / SWAPS.NETWORK technologies for making the swap for the 7800 holders.
3. IEO on BitForex for SWAPS.NETWORK was completed. Will share the results as soon as the exchange provides the final data. But we can’t say that it was a success.
4. The first deals for the ENQ (Enecuum) are registered in the service. Since it was listed on Kucoin we are expecting a lot of swaps for ENQ tokens:
5. We have started an email campaign — sending project’s updates on a weekly basis. Also promo campaign is ready to go. To be released tomorrow.
6. Statistics for Contracts created since the last weekly report.
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about