Here is our weekly report.
SWAPS.NETWORK becomes an independent project which used MyWish smart contracts engine. MyWish platform will get a fee for every contract generated by SWAPS.NETWORK request.
- SWAPS.NETWORK development is in progress:
- Deals registrations for BTC / XRP are in progress
2. WAVES STO Contract development is in progress.
Waiting for Waves Main net update (Ride4Dapps functionality).
3. Tokens swap is in progress. More than 6 mln tokens were swapped. No final date for swap, everyone has at least 1.5 month for swapping.
4. Freeze mechanic for WISH BEP-2 development is in progress. Preliminary release date: 11th of July, 2019.
5. Our technical team is preparing training materials which are requested by NEO Global Development (NGD).
More than 4 lessons are ready.
6. Portal for NEO University development is in progress:
- Courses page is ready
- Lessons page is ready
- Administration tool is ready
- SWAPS.NETWORK got positive feedback from the crypto community:
Eric Benz (CEO of Changelly), Eric Su (founder of the most trusted OTC Telegram channel), Romal Almazo (OTC expert from UK), Peter Lin (former CTO of NEO R&D) decided to join the project.
- MyWish & SWAPS.NETWORK were presented on the biggest crypto event Asia Blockchain Summit 2019 (abasummit.io/) in Taipei, Taiwan. Marco Poliquin as our Japanese representative made a speech there.
3. We continue to freeze tokens. Till now, frozen:
- 107366 EOSISH
- 119713 WISH
- 450 TRONISH
4. Statistics of smart contracts from 06/18/19 still 07/04/19 on the MyWish Platform:
5. Two new developers joined the team:
- Eugene will work on Backend (as Python developer)
- Mikhail will work on Blockchain scanner & smart contracts (as Java developer)
6. We are working on the listing BEP2 WISH on new exchanges. Unfortunately, only a few exchanges support BEP-2 tokens. Currently, we have 2 good candidates for the listing WISH. The listing event must have trading competition.
7. Thanks to Binance we got extra attention as the project supporting BEP2.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about