Here is our weekly report.
- We have completed WISH BEP2 / BNB BEP2 tokens integration to MyWish Platform and fully redesigned our payment interface:
2. Login by Metamask was implemented. Now everyone can use our service without email registration.
3. WISH swap functionality was implemented and released. More than 3 million tokens were swapped already.
4. WAVES STO Contract (Test net) was completed and demonstrated to Waves. We got positive feedback and started the migration to Main net.
5. A lot of improvements were integrated and bugs were fixed.
- We have updated the roadmap. You can check it here: https://mywish.io/product.
2. Now MyWish holders can trade on Binance DEX.
Firstly, we recommend checking the swap instruction: https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/wish-token-binance-dex-swap-86b976cee936.
And other important points you should know such as:
3. We are discussing the Marketing strategy for STO contract with WAVES Blockchain. STO Contract launch — good move for both products.
4. Vladimir presented “Comparison TRON with EOS & Ethereum: technical features, community, documentation, etc.” on OKEX meet up. The audience was developers and traders. New collaborations were discussed during the networking part.
5. We continue to freeze tokens. Till now, frozen:
- 107'366 EOSISH
- 111'761 WISH
- 450 TRONISH
6. Statistics of smart contracts from 05/14/19 still 05/31/19 on MyWish Platform:
7. MyWish and Binance Partnership were covered by some crypto media, among them:
- https://www.cryptonewsz.com/mywish-becomes-first-smart-contract-to-migrate-to-binance-chain-ceo-assures-long-term-partnership-with-binance/17527/ and others.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about