Here is our weekly report.
- SWAPS (Decentralized OTC) project development is in progress. It was started from a simple smart contract and became a complex service for OTC trading. During the development, we collected a lot of feedback from Brokers & Traders, and we have changed the concept. We planned to release it on April 10th, but the current version is not perfect.
The new planned release date: 24th of April.
2. After the great news, we have started the integration of Waves blockchain into MyWish. The first contract will be STO Crowdsale contract. Mostly it will have the same functionality as our Ethereum Crowdsale, but it will use completely different technology. Completion rate of the TestNet: 35%.
Smart Contract development: 50% completed, Event scanner: 10% completed, Backend development: 60% completed, Frontend: 10% completed.
3. The most popular blockchain during the last week — TRON. Several Tokens, Game Assets & Airdrop were created on the Platform. It sounds amazing after Ethereum domination (on our platform) during the last year.
4. Integration of All our services: contracts/tron/eos.mywish.io into one site is an on-going process with low priority.
- Initial Exchange offering. MyWish were contacted by several exchanges and agencies. We are studying IEO principles and possibility of application.
- We have updated TRONISH token page, now everyone can check exchanges for trading and General token information.
3. We have got media support from Waves blockchain after the investment. As the example:
4. Spring is here, but we continue to freeze tokens. Currently, more than 100,000 EOSISH frozen.
5. Our prices for TRON blockchain were decreased.
Now you can create your own token contract on the Tron blockchain with just 600 TRX!
Create now: https://tron.mywish.io/create
6. MyWish participated in Binance meetup in Saint-Petersburg. It was a great event, but crowded. Main themes were: Binance blockchain, DEX launch, IEO & Binance LaunchPad.
7. 4 New Projects created TRON tokens on MyWish platform. No Ethereum Tokens were created during the last week.
8. A lot of E-meetings were done during the last week. Most of them were devoted to SWAPS marketing strategy discussion.
9. Our news section on main site mywish.io was updated.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH