Here is our weekly report.
In General, we have identified that it’s hard for users to understand how to use some of our products (smart contracts) in the common interface, and we will try to make it more user-friendly.
- We have completed the Lost Key contract for Ethereum. It works for all ERC-20 tokens (including Custom tokens).
2. OTC contract development started. We will be the first platform for OTC DDEX. The service will come in a new design.
3. Snapshot for blockchains (Ethereum, TRON, EOS) was done successfully, tokens distribution is in progress.
4. Next month we plan to integrate all sites (tron.mywish.io, eos.mywish.io) to one main site — contracts.mywish.io.
- We have participated in Hedera meetup in Saint-Petersburg and talked with Tom Trowbridge about MyWish usage.
- Don’t miss the TRONISH trading contest on DDEX, win up to 1,100 TRONISH！
Learn more about the conditions here:
3. We’re always here for our investors.
Cryptopia hackers tried to sell tokens on DEX and MyWish team has bought about 450,000 WISHs to distribute it back to the real owners.
Every user will get 22% of his/her lost WISH tokens back.
We are trying to reach the Cryptopia team to send the tokens asap.
4. TRONISH has officially listed on KiwiDex, you can now start trading the TRONISH/TRX pair on https://t.co/Zbx4hc5Fzi
5. Our team is continuing freezing 15% of every payment, here are the newest number of frozen WISH and EOSISH tokens.
6. For all our WISH or EOSISH holder who didn’t receive your TRONISH yet, you still have the chance to links your addresses, please link your addresses before the 1st of April.
Link here: https://goo.gl/rMa4BY
7. We are continuing or educational articles series, you can always check our blog to read all the articles. Check here: https://mywish.io/news
8. 40% off all contracts on MyWish platform！
Is it April Fool? Enter the Promo code “FOOL4” and check for yourself.
We would like to thank the community for continuous support.
Bancor Network: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a17518de17ffd0001b8ee6a/about
Ether/Fork delta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/WISH-ETH