Here is our weekly update.
This week we have focused on release preparation and roadmap planning.
Today we have launched new version of our service. Two main features were released:
1. Crowdsale contract. We have completed development of token sale contract. Now it has all functionality needed for Token Sale/ICO.
Using our builder anyone can setup & launch their own crowdsale contract. You can set up pre-ICO conditions, all types of bonuses, reserve some amount for Team, Bounty and much more.
The next move — to spread this update to the whole world. So, time for marketing now. We have signed NDA with potential partners and working on revised pricing for business users.
Try it yourself. Crowdsale Smart contract is no longer a simple ICO tool. It is a complete ICO tool. https://contracts.mywish.io
2. Joule system update . What is Joule?
A smart contract where others smart contract can be registered for the call. Right now it is available on github and launched on Ethereum, all developers are welcome to review it.
We are preparing big article about Joule — will publish in one week.
Live version: 0x7352cB77c2478A59d21230a8d65146E04b59F58C (proxy) & 0x111501403818F9E1C59fa25BbDcEbC900d246f02 (Joule’s core)
Currently our efforts were focussed on development. The following week we have arranged meeting with potential partners.
- At Dubai Summit, we acquired quite a lot of promising contacts and we are looking forward to work with them.
- We have arranged a partnership discussion with WandX (https://www.wandx.co). We are looking forward to discuss regarding technical and architectural integration issues
MyWish has been included in KuCoin round three voting. Please join our bonus program and
vote for MyWish.
- 5 $ (in WISH tokens) as a bonus , if MyWish reaches the 1st position
- 2 $ (in WISH tokens) as a bonus, if MyWish is in the top 3
Please support and vote for us. Voting will continue to 23:59:59 Jan 23nd, 2018 (UTC + 8)
We are planning to expand our marketing team. This would promote Business development along with our partners and thereby endorse Crowdsale contract.
3022 users (+22% since last update).
We would like to thank the Community for the continuous support.