Status Report January 2021
Hello to all MyWish friends and those who have joined recently. Every month we publish a status report, and here’s what we’ve accomplished in the first month of this year.
- The cross-chain swap is live. Our development team has done a lot of work to make the WISH token swap between blockchains possible. Check this: https://bridge.mywish.io/
2. We are working on expanding the Cross-chain swap to a service level.
Creation of token wrappers in ETH and BSC networks.
Providing cross-chain exchange between Ethereum, Binance Smart Chains, and Binance Chain through our platform. Front End Completion: 60%, Backend: 70%.
The planned release date of the Cross-chain Swap as service is March 15, 2021.
3. The ability to replenish the balance on Platform by WWISH and BWISH tokens on the MyWish platform — will be added in February.
4. AirDrop is a new MyWish service for sending ERC20 and ERC223 tokens. Smart contracts are developed and deployed. Optimization of the formation of transactions in the progress — there are more addresses in one transaction. Distribution of tokens in Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Tron.
Payment only depends on the number of transactions.
Planned release date: 10th of March.
5. The deployment of TRON contracts has been optimized and adapted for the latest versions of the libraries.
Now you can verify the Tron smart contract code.
- Before we review the many events for January 2021, would like to remind you again of our awesome 2020 totals. Read if you haven’t already:
2. We took our experiences and mistakes and significantly revised our marketing strategy for the coming year. Now we will pay a lot of attention and financing to marketing activities, to increase awareness of our MyWish project.
3. Announced the MyWish Roadmap for 2021, read more about our plans here:
4. The MyWish platform was included in the Binance roadmap section number 8 Infrastructure. Binance Smart Chain 2021 Roadmap: Vision and Trends
5. MyWish news was published in BSC Community. We got a tweet of publicity.
6. We held our first AMA session for the first time since 2018, it was exciting, but we will do it and plan to organize more. All the answers to your questions can be found here: MyWish x Satoshi Club AMA Recap from 29th of January
7. We were mentioned in a Twitter post 8 DApp Categories that are likely to thrive in 2021 with notable projects. Overall, mentions of our Twitter account increased by 500%. Thank you, tag us more often.
8. We are happy to welcome all new users, and we already have more than 20,000 of them. Thank you for using the MyWish platform.
9. Statistic for contracts created in the main net (since the last report):
10. Statistic for frozen tokens:
Users: 21418 (+30%)
Contracts: 13695 (+7%)
We would like to thank the community for its ongoing support!!
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB
WISH Swap: https://bridge.mywish.io/