Status report 11/30
Hello everyone! Here is our November status report.
1. We are expanding the list of supported blockchains so please welcome the new seventh blockchain on the MyWish platform: Matic!
Last week we took part in the Matic Dev Day, and we have implemented Matic blockchain support on the MyWish platform and now it is possible to create Matic-based tokens, crowdsale contracts, and airdrops.
2. We have started verification functionality implementation that will help customers to verify newly created contracts on the main platforms like Etherscan, TronScan, and BSCscan. Verification is added in the form of additional purchases and available while token creation, so we have reworked the service bill UI to make the cost of each utility clear.
3. We are preparing for the Rubic airdrop for all WISH holders that will be held from 15th to 22nd December. For more information please see the article
and stay tuned for future updates.
4. As we all know, the WISH token is BEP2-based, and that cause some difficulties with trading it on the main platforms, so now our main priority is to create a wrapper that will allow trading WISH tokens in the Ethereum blockchain, thus it will be supported on the main platforms like Uniswap.
- We solved the problem with the Google ban by confirming the ads manually through the support service. Have already returned the previous traffic figures by 70%, hope next month will show the results.
- TRON Token Landing
As part of updating the main site, we have created a new landing token page in a new style of design. This brought us 82 new TRON-based tokens for November created on the MyWish platform.
3. Next in the queue for redesign updates is our landing page for the most popular ETH token. We try to make it more modern and easy to perceive as creating contracts on our platform.
4. Integration with Matic.Network — the 7th Blockchain
Fully completed Matic integration into the MyWish platform means you can create tokens, conduct crowdsale, and customize token distribution through the airdrop contracts on Matic.Network.
5. Matic x Gitcoin Grants
MyWish enters a grant competition for development and Build-n-Earn
Marketing Week by Matic.Network. Please support us:
6. The number of people trusting us to create smart contracts has once again reached a new milestone of 15,000 registered users. Thank you for your confidence!
7. Decided to develop an important direction in our Marketing strategy. We are assisted in this by an educational expert who advises us to use MyWish to teach students. Perhaps soon we will release new educational video tutorials.
8. Tested MyWish Brand Awareness advertising campaign on Coinzilla and we share the results with you. During the week, this resource brought us 37% of new visitors while blocking the main traffic channel.
9. Statistic for contracts created in the main net (since the last report):
10. Statistic for frozen tokens:
We would like to thank the community for ongoing support.
Binance DEX: https://www.binance.org/en/trade/WISH-2D5_BNB