Here is weekly update for MyWish project.
- Crowdsale contract development is ongoing. Back-end: 80% completed, Contract template: 100%, Design: 100% completed, Front-end: 80% completed. Testing started. Ahead of Plan. Initial release date: 25th of December.
2. WISH token integration. Release date: 25th of December. Task divided into two steps:
- WISH payments for SmartContracts : Accepting WISH token as payment for contract creation (80% done)
- ETH/BTC Payments : Exchanging ETH/BTC to WISH from exchanges for SmartContracts Payment (70% done).
- MyWish will participate in Dubai Blockchain summit on 8th of January — https://dibs.ae/
- German pension fund (https://www.mercer.com/) — everyday discussions are ongoing, requires approval of board of directors. In progress
- Labor contracts for Ministry of Labor — feedback collected, seems that Governments do not consider smart contracts for labour’s regulations.
- Music subscription is considering by the Spotify service and a number of similar companies. In progress.
- World-class fitness clubs like smart contracts idea — Team discussing and working on a prototype.
Continue talking to KuCoin, Cryptopia and Liqui to get listed soon. Already paid to Cryptopia, but still in Pending state.
Weekly statistic: 1470 users (+30.5% since last week).
Thank you all for support,