MyWish has been making a concentrated effort to work within the EOS blockchain. We’re pleased to share our statistics from our collaboration with EOS.
Within our collaboration we achieved the following results:
- 271 EOS contracts were created (110 main net, 161 test net.) In total, this means the number of MyWish EOS users has increased by 20% and, contracts by 19%. We hope to see trends repeat this pattern.
- We’ve received massive community support from EOS Argentina, EOS Amsterdam and other EOS representatives. One of the reasons we love working with EOS is the community support that we think other blockchains are lacking. We want and believe to hear from all EOS communities!
- Moreover, we’ve entered exciting partnerships:
- Wulet: MyWish has become the B2B provider for them.
- Meet.one: one of the most well-known organizations in the EOS communities, and has secured business partnerships in the EOS world. MyWish integrates their exceptional wallet into the MyWish platform. We are really excited to partner with them, as they are one of the most respected blockchain companies in Asia.
To summarize, we are seeing high interest in EOS blockchain and our suссess in this field. EOSISH token is a fuel for creation smart contracts on EOS. Now it’s time to care about it’s getting. After 16th of October, you can receive free EOSISH tokens.
Who will get EOSISH?
- WISH holders at a 1:1 rate
- EOS holders at 1:50 rate (for >100 EOS holders)
This means — the best way to make sure that you get your EOSISH, is to be a WISH holder. Buy WISH tokens and make sure you get your airdropped EOSISH!
The airdrop is fast approaching, so make sure you secure your spot in the free airdrop to begin creating your EOS smart contracts.
Read more about the details here.