Hello, the community! Our weekly reporting break lasted longer than usual, during which time we did a good job and made many accomplishments.
WISH token is the fuel of our Platform and it’s our main payment method. New wrapped tokens (based on Ethereum and BSC) added.
2. Verification service was released. Now everyone can request verification in etherscan / bscscan for newly created contracts on MyWish. It costs 50 USDT and we see good traction: more than 10 verification requests during last week.
Hello MyWish community, with this surprise report we are pleased to announce the return of the weekly reports. Meet our first report from February 15–20.
Due to National Holidays, the next weekly report is scheduled for March 5.
2. Verification as an additional option on the MyWish portal — release date is 25 February. Verification options will be available for smart contracts in the Ethereum network.
There are 30% more of you in the last month, which means it’s time to refresh the guidelines for you. This is an update of the instructions on how to get RBC tokens if you are a WISH, WWISH, or BWISH tokens holder.
First, let’s recap the purpose and plans for this Airdrop. This is a reward for our loyal MyWish platform token holders. Thank you for staying faithful to the MyWish.io project.
Hello to all MyWish friends and those who have joined recently. Every month we publish a status report, and here’s what we’ve accomplished in the first month of this year.
2. We are working on expanding the Cross-chain swap to a service level.
Creation of token wrappers in ETH and BSC networks.
Providing cross-chain exchange between Ethereum, Binance Smart Chains, and Binance Chain through our platform. Front End Completion: 60%, Backend: 70%. …
Main goals for 2021
Last year was a pretty successful year for the MyWish.io platform. Thanks to our service, more than 6,000 smart contracts were created and the self-sustaining project showed good annual results.
However, we have taken into consideration our shortcomings and are ready to present a promising new Roadmap for 2021.
Also, even though the token has grown fivefold over the past year, our goal is to make the WISH token more attractive and increase the platform’s visibility.
Explanations for the roadmap
Quarter I 2021
It’s been a challenging year for everyone and first and foremost we want to thank our followers for their support day in and day out. We promise to be even more helpful in the coming year.
Summing up the results of the year at MyWish has always been a positive thing to do. The results of our work in 2020 have only strengthened this tradition. We have something to be proud of, something to praise ourselves for. Our company is growing steadily: revenue is up 44% over 2019, our staff is up 20%. …
Hello everyone! Here is our December status report.
Our team will be on holiday from the 31st of December till the 11th of January. Our technical support will be online during the holidays.
Hello MyWish Holders,
Here are the details of the Rubic (RBC) Airdrop 1 stage.
The December 15, the snapshot was successful, which means that all holders of more than 1,000 WISH tokens will receive RBC tokens in the following sequence.
It is important to note that Rubic tokens are based on Ethereum. This means we will need your ETH — addresses where to send the tokens.
From the snapshot, we will determine the number of tokens you get in the ratio of 1 RBC for 4 WISH. …
Hello everyone! Here is our November status report.
1. We are expanding the list of supported blockchains so please welcome the new seventh blockchain on the MyWish platform: Matic!
Last week we took part in the Matic Dev Day, and we have implemented Matic blockchain support on the MyWish platform and now it is possible to create Matic-based tokens, crowdsale contracts, and airdrops.
Hello everyone! Here is our October status report.
This month we see a declining number of paid contracts because of Google Ad ban. Despite this a lot of positive news: good demand for contracts on Binance Smart Chain, grant from Matic and new services introduction.
1. We have received a grant from the Matic blockchain and we have already made great progress in supporting the Matic blockchain. Now we are testing it and it will be introduced in November.
2. Сode refactoring has been finished, we have updated interaction with Infura’s service, and thus have reduced the delays while working…